Patients of the Albuquerque, NM area who are interested in improving the appeal of their smiles will want to ask their dentist about a smile makeover. Smile makeovers, or full mouth restoration, is a custom-tailored treatment plan developed by the dentist and patient to enhance the smile. This is done for cosmetic purposes, and can boost a patient’s self-esteem and confidence dramatically. Each treatment is different, but in general, most smile makeovers may include any of the following services provided by Dr. Steven E. Holbrook and his team:
- Composite bonding – addressing cracked or spaced teeth can be achieved with the use of composite resin bonding, or dental bonding, that provides same-day repair of a patient’s smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings – areas of decay should always be treated with tooth-colored fillings to ensure seamless repair and an aesthetic appearance. We offer composite fillings that blend in with the patient’s natural tooth enamel.
- Gum contouring – for patients who have too much gum tissue, their teeth may appear small and they may deal with a “gummy” smile. Contouring the gumline is an easy way to restore balance and harmony with the teeth and gums.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections is another way to address small problem areas near the front of the smile. Veneers are a great choice, providing coverage for broken, misshapen, permanently stained, or gapped teeth.
- Dental crowns – crowns are often used to repair a broken or problematic tooth, and cover all visible areas of the tooth. These are made of ceramic to match the patient’s existing smile.
- Professional teeth whitening – often, all patients need to boost the appearance of their smiles is professional teeth whitening treatments. Many of these treatments can whiten the smile up to eight shades whiter in one treatment!
Are you ready for a smile makeover?
Dr. Steven E. Holbrook and his team in Albuquerque, NM provide a wide range of aesthetic and restorative services that can be integrated into a smile makeover dental plan. If you are curious to find out more about this and other procedures available at his state-of-the-art facility, contact his office by calling (505) 881-1159. His facility is located at 8228 Louisiana Boulevard, NE Suite C and accepts new patients.