With the use of aesthetic dentistry, patients of the Albuquerque, NM area who are in need of smile enhancement options are encouraged to ask Dr. Steven E. Holbrook and his team about the options available. Cosmetic dental work has become more affordable than ever for patients and continues to be one of the more popular treatment options for new and current patients of the practice. Below are just a few of the more common options provided to patients who are looking to enhance their appearance:
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth with dental implants ensures a lifetime of beautiful smiles, as these metal posts are placed right into the jawbone as a tooth root replacement option.
- Partial and full dentures – dentures are a way of replacing one, several, or all teeth in the smile to restore function and beauty.
- Porcelain fixed bridge – one or more teeth in a row can be replaced using a porcelain fixed bridge, which is a restoration that uses the adjacent teeth to support a single restoration with crowns and pontics.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections of the natural teeth can be achieved with the use of porcelain veneers, which are thin shells of ceramic bonded onto the front of teeth to change their appearance.
- Dental crowns – crowns are used in restorative and cosmetic dentistry as they can offer an extra layer of protection against breakage when the natural tooth structure is impacted.
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile with professional-grade whitening solutions is far more effective than anything available over-the-counter at local drugstores.
- Composite resin fillings – dental bonding is a popular choice for repairing small imperfections of the smile in an affordable way.
- Invisalign orthodontics – misaligned teeth can be realigned without the use of metal brackets and wires by choosing Invisalign orthodontics as an alternative. This method of realignment is achieved using clear, discreet plastic aligner trays.
Take care of your smile and consider aesthetic enhancement
A healthy smile may not always be a beautiful smile, but this shouldn’t stop patients from learning more about cosmetic dentistry options available to them. If you reside in or around the community of Albuquerque, NM and want to speak to Dr. Steven E. Holbrook about aesthetic dental work, call (505) 881-1159 to schedule an appointment at 8228 Louisiana Boulevard, NE Suite C. Our team is dedicated to helping new and current patients obtain comprehensive dental care and aesthetic work as needed!