Dr. Steven E. Holbrook and his Albuquerque, NM area team are here to help patients feel confident with their smiles. In addition to providing a range of cosmetic services for new and current patients of his practice, he also offers full mouth reconstruction. Full mouth reconstruction, sometimes referred to as a smile makeover, fixes a variety of common issues within the smile. Some concerns are cosmetic, while others are related to the functionality of the smile. These restorative procedures are hand-selected by our team to develop a customized treatment plan for each individual ready to take charge of their smile!
What procedures are used in full mouth reconstruction?
Developing a treatment plan for a patient starts with a consultation appointment with Dr. Steven E. Holbrook. He evaluates the smile and talks to the patient about what they would like to achieve with these procedures. He can then choose from a range of treatments to ensure patients get the results they desire. Some of the more common procedures and treatments performed for full mouth reconstruction may include:
- Dental implants – dental implants provide a permanent replacement for one or more missing teeth, and can last a lifetime with proper care. These versatile posts are used to ensure a proper foundation for a tooth replacement option.
- Dental bridges – bridges replace one or more teeth in a row, and use the adjacent teeth for support.
- Dentures – patients seeking a more economical way of replacing teeth may want to speak to their dentist about partial and full dentures. These are commonly used for replacing one or more teeth in the mouth and are removable, making them easy to care for.
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening ensures patients enjoy a brighter smile and invest in long-lasting results!
- Porcelain veneers – facings called veneers are a common solution for imperfections of the smile and continue to be a popular choice for patients looking to disguise problem areas.
- Dental bonding – covering concerns within the smile can also be achieved with dental bonding, but dental bonding will only last a few years and is not stain-resistant as porcelain veneers are.
Call Dr. Steven E. Holbrook today!
Albuquerque, NM patients interested in learning more about full mouth reconstruction can start the process with a consultation appointment at our facility. Call (505) 881-1159 today to request a consultation visit and speak to our professionals about the options available to you for restoring the smile. We are conveniently located in Suite C at 8228 Louisiana Boulevard NE and accept new patients.