Caring for your smile with brushing, flossing, and routine visits to the dentist is a great way to prevent certain problems such as tooth loss, disease, and cavities. Unfortunately, even brushing and flossing alone cannot change the appearance of your teeth in many situations. This is why patients in the Albuquerque, NM area will often approach Dr. Steven Holbrook about cosmetic treatments. Cosmetic treatments are treatments that are designed to help patients enhance their smile or change its appearance, and can work for patients with gaps, misalignment, chips, cracks, and permanent staining.
What cosmetic treatments are available for smile enhancement?
We encourage patients to speak to our team if they are interested in learning about ways to address imperfections in the smile.
Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic services available at our practice for patients to consider:
- Porcelain veneers – veneers are facings that are bonded onto the front of a tooth to cover imperfections
- Porcelain crowns – porcelain crowns are “caps” made to cover a tooth and offer an extra layer of strength and protection
- Professional teeth whitening – staining on the teeth can often be lifted with the use of professional-grade teeth bleaching services
- Composite fillings – made of composite resin, tooth-colored composite fillings are often used to address cavities in the smile in an aesthetic manner
- Porcelain fixed bridge – missing teeth can be restored with the use of a porcelain bridge, which replaces one or more teeth in a row
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are also used to replace missing teeth
- Dental implants – implants are the gold standard in tooth replacement and allows for permanent improvement
- Invisalign – with clear aligner trays, patients can realign their smile to address mild to moderate malocclusion and bite alignment problems
Ready for a change?
If you are considering how cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile’s appearance, we encourage you to book a visit with our team in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Steven Holbrook has over 30 years of experience in providing quality care to individuals in and around the community. Call (505) 881-1159 to request an appointment at 8228 Louisiana Boulevard NE, Suite C.